Paget, Joel H.
Seattle, Washington, USA
Joel takes great pride in helping "bring the best and brightest into the United States." His immigration practice includes assisting immigrants to obtain employment visas, permanent residence, citizenship and naturalization in the United States. Joel's estate planning practice includes supervising everything from simple to complex probates and the preparation of federal estate tax returns.
Admitted to Practice
Honors and Awards
Professional and Community Activities
Joel is an exceptional lawyer. For one thing, he flies or drives to other cities to meet with potential clients without charge. He does this to find out what their legal problems are and how he can help them. "The people I meet – and many do become clients – are very happy about my house calls," he says.
They are happy about the breadth and depth of Joel's legal expertise. "When people ask me what I do as an immigration lawyer, I tell them I help the best and the brightest from other countries come to the United States," he says.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com