Melbourne Victoria 3000, Australia
+61 3 8665 5546
+61 3 8665 5500
Sebastian has over 20 years' experience in a range of corporate and commercial matters specialising in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, reconstructions and joint ventures. He also assists clients with corporate governance, ASX compliance, shareholder meetings, due diligence investigations and trade practices advice.
Sebastian has worked with clients from a broad range of industry sectors, in particular the funds management, timber, healthcare and logistics industries. He has done a significant amount of commercial work for an Aboriginal land council.
For many years Sebastian has also assisted large private companies and high net worth individuals in respect of asset structuring, family restructures, succession issues and associated matters.
He is a member of Australia India Business Council and regularly delivers external seminars in commercial law.
Sebastian has been recommended in the 2014 Asia Pacific Legal 500 and in the 2013 edition is noted as providing 'good commercial advice while always conscious of the risk exposure.' He is also listed on Best Lawyers ® 2016 and 2017 for Corporate Law.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com