+58 (212) 918 33 34
Member of Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz and coordinator of the Valencia office since year 2000. He became a Regional Partner in 2008 and a Partner of the Firm in 2011. He graduated from Universidad de Carabobo in 1996.
During the time of his postgraduate studies in 1998, at the American University, Washington, D.C., USA, where he completed an LLM in International Business Law, he was a trainee at the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights.
He has participated in several arbitration proceedings in Venezuela and in international arbitration proceedings before the ICSID, in cases related to expropriation.
He has taken part in the negotiation of collective bargaining agreements in representation of manufacturing and services companies.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com