Brantley, Terry O.
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Terry Brantley currently represents clients in Georgia and South Carolina in a wide variety of tort actions involving both personal injury and property damage. Although Mr. Brantley has handled a broad variety of litigation, his practice primarily focuses on premises liability, products liability, intentional torts, environmental litigation and automobile litigation.
Mr. Brantley has served as lead counsel for large corporate clients, individuals and insurers handling their litigation needs throughout the States of Georgia and South Carolina. This representation has involved advising clients pre-suit as well as defending the matters through jury trial and appeal.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Tax / TAG Tax
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com