Gomez Tomcalova, Lenka
Prague, Czech Republic
++420 225 020 500
++420 225 020 555
Lenka graduated from the Law Faculty of Charles University in Prague in 2011. She has also completed an academic placement at the Law School of the University of Hamburg and academic placements in London, Eggenfelden and Konstanz.
Lenka specializes in Energy, Immigration legal services, Labour and Family Law. She also focuses on financial and proprietary Criminal Law.
Lenka speaks English, German and Spanish.
Member of the Czech Bar Association since 2011.
Law Faculty of Charles University, 2005 - 2011 (Mgr.)
Faculty of Law in Hamburg, 2010
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com