Elliott Duffy Garrett
Royston House, 34 Upper Queen Street+44 (0) 28 9024 5034
Northern Ireland, BT1 6FD
+44 (0) 28 9024 1337
For assistance, please contact this firm's main contacts.
Elliott Duffy Garrett was established in 1973 by three prominent Belfast lawyers with the intention of providing specialist legal services to the local and international business communities.
James Elliott, Gerard Duffy and Brian Garrett, shared the common desire to create a first class legal firm that quickly earned the reputation for the quality of its legal services. They gave their names to a firm that today maintains their ambition.
In 1973 Northern Ireland was embroiled in bitter civil strife and the founding partners, who came from very different social and political backgrounds, wanted to create a firm that reflected the very best in legal skills irrespective of religion or politics. It is a tribute to their vision that the firm which they moulded upholds that tradition and has set an example which others have subsequently followed.
Over thirty years later we are justly pleased not only of our many legal achievements but also of our independence and diversity.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com