Heuer, Jeffrey G.
Jeff was admitted to practice law in Michigan in 1968. He is a member of the firm's Litigation group, specializing in complex business litigation counseling and has served since 1997.
Jeff specializes in complex business litigation involving corporate, partnership, trust, securities, real estate and construction issues. Recent examples of matters brought to successful conclusions include claims arising out of a failed IPO, a $100+ million construction dispute, a major healthcare fraud investigation and a complex of related real estate partnerships.
- Member, Detroit Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Forum Construction Industry
- Member, State Bar of Michigan
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 1967 Cum Laude
- University of Michigan, B.A., 1964