Heuer, Jeffrey G.
Southfield, Michigan, USA
+1 248 351 3000
+1 248 351 3082
Jeff was admitted to practice law in Michigan in 1968. He is a member of the firm's Litigation group, specializing in complex business litigation counseling and has served since 1997.
Jeff specializes in complex business litigation involving corporate, partnership, trust, securities, real estate and construction issues. Recent examples of matters brought to successful conclusions include claims arising out of a failed IPO, a $100+ million construction dispute, a major healthcare fraud investigation and a complex of related real estate partnerships.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Tax / TAG Tax
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com