Hardin, William M.
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Bill is co-leader of Osborn Maledon's business practice. His personal practice focuses on representing entrepreneurs and investors in mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private equity financing and other significant business transactions. Bill also represents growth companies as outside general counsel in establishing strategic relationships, joint ventures, technology licensing and distribution deals, executive employment and compensation arrangements and other matters. Bill has also assisted public and private organizations in developing and implementing economic development and capital formation legislative initiatives and ballot campaigns.
Bill is recognized as a leader in his field by Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business and by Best Lawyersand has ranked among the Top 50 Arizona Attorneys by Southwest Super Lawyers. Bill graduated, with honors, from The University of Chicago Law School in 1982.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com