Martínez, Fred H.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
+1 787 753 8914
+1 787 753 8402; 787 759 9075; 787 764 5664
Admitted to bar, 1971, Puerto Rico; 1972, District of Columbia; 1975, U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico. Member: American Bar Association since 1972.
Education: Villanova University (B.S. in Economics, 1967); University of Puerto Rico (LL.B., 1971); Georgetown University (LL.M. in Taxation, 1972).
Director, Puerto Rico Income Tax Bureau, 1977-1978.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Energy (J)
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm & Practice Management
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime (J)
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Tax / TAG Tax (J)
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com