McConkie, Daniel S.
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Mr. McConkie is a member of the firm's Insurance Section and a member of the Litigation, Trials & Appeals Section. He has over 27 years of experience in risk management, insurance defense, personal injury, and products liability. Also, he has an extensive background in criminal prosecution and defense. He possesses extensive trial experience in both federal and state courts representing individual insureds as well as political subdivisions of the state of Utah.
Mr. McConkie is recognized as one of Utah's Legal Elite and as a Mountain States Super Lawyer for insurance coverage. He is AV rated by Martindale Hubbell.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Tax / TAG Tax
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com