Hill, Christopher S.
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Mr. Hill is a member of the firm's Litigation, Trials and Appeals section. Mr. Hill, a Harvard Law School graduate, has broad experience in civil litigation proceedings. His primary focus is on all aspects of real property litigation, and he has also developed experience in the practice areas of antitrust, business disputes, and insurance coverage disputes. Mr. Hill recently obtained a favorable published opinion from the Utah Court of Appeals affirming a portion of a trial judgment dismissing claims exceeding $500,000 against a trustee and reversing a portion of claims where the trial court errantly awarded damages against the same trustee.
Mr. Hill is recognized as one of Utah's Legal Elite and as a Mountain States Super Lawyer for business litigation.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Tax / TAG Tax
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com