Hathaway, Benson L.
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Mr. Hathaway is a member of the firm's Litigation, Trials and Appeals section. He has 30 years of experience as a trial lawyer resolving complex commercial cases and related appeals and providing general legal counsel. He joined Kirton McConkie in 2002 where he has served as Chair of the firm's Business Litigation section and as a member of its Board of Directors.
Mr. Hathaway is recognized as one of Utah's Legal Elite and a Mountain States Super Lawyer for buisness litigation.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com