Meaders, William A.
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Mr. Meaders is a member of the firm's Real Property, Leasing and Land Use section. His practice emphasizes real estate and commercial transactions and disputes as well as lending law. He represents buyers, sellers, developers, and lenders in the financing, acquisition, leasing, and sale of commercial and industrial properties and in basic shopping center development, including both anchor tenant and small tenant leasing. He has represented clients such as Ralph L. Wadsworth Construction Co., Inc., Sorenson Associates, LLC, Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, and SLI Commercial Real Estate Co.
Mr. Meaders is recognized as one of Utah's Legal Elite and by Chambers USA for real estate. He is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Tax / TAG Tax
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com