Mathews, Terry L.
Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
Terry L. Mathews practices in the area of trusts and estates, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate tax matters. Mr. Mathews received his Bachelor of Arts Degree from Swarthmore College in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He received a Juris Doctor Degree from Washington University in St. Louis, where he was a member of the Order of the Coif and Note Editor of the Washington University Law Quarterly.
He is a frequent speaker before professional groups on estate planning and succession planning for small businesses. During his years of practice, Mr. Mathews has handled varied matters involving tax law including sales and purchases of businesses, corporate reorganizations, tax-free exchanges, reverse tax-free exchanges, multi-asset tax-free exchanges and numerous estate plans involving all aspects of estate and gift tax planning.
Mr. Mathews is a Fellow of the Arkansas Bar Foundation. He is licensed to practice in Arkansas and Missouri.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com