Hellewell, Read R.
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Mr. Hellewell is a member of the firm's Real Property, Leasing and Land Use section. His practice is concentrated in real estate and business matters, including commercial lending; leasing, financing, formation, and use of limited liability companies and limited and general partnerships; and developing and operating condominium and time share condominium projects.
Mr. Hellewell is recognized as one of Utah's Legal Elite and as a Mountain States Super Lawyer for real estate. He is also recognized in the prestigious Chambers USA for real estate. In 2012 he was the Utah State Bar Distinguished Real Property Practitioner of the Year.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com