Marrott, Jarod R.
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Mr. Marrott is a member of the firm's Intellectual Property section. His practice focuses on international intellectual property law including foreign and domestic patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, unfair competition, computer law and licensing. Mr. Marrott is experienced in a broad range of technologies and represents clients in a variety of technical fields.
Mr. Marrott is recognized as one of Utah's Legal Elite and as a Mountain States Super Lawyer in intellectual property.
Registered Patent Attorney
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Tax / TAG Tax
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com