+353 1 661 0866
+353 1 661 0883
Jennifer advises leading Irish and international public and private companies and private shareholders on all aspects of corporate and commercial law.
Jennifer is a Partner in the Corporate and Commercial Department and has been with LK Shields Solicitors since she began her traineeship in 1998.
Jennifer has worked on several large, high profile and complex transactions in Ireland, the UK, central and eastern Europe, the Caribbean/Central America, Pacific Rim area, the Middle East and China.
Jennifer has gained considerable experience in corporate and commercial law and particularly in transactional work both in Ireland and abroad. Jennifer also regularly advises on private fund raisings, shareholders/joint venture agreements, start-ups, corporate finance, management buy-outs, corporate reorganisations and commercial law.
Jennifer is also a member of the firm’s Energy and Natural Resources team and in particular has been involved in a number of CHP (combined heat and power) projects, district heating schemes and waste management projects.
Admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland
Masters in Commercial Law (L.L.M. (Comm))
Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL (Hons))
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com