Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
SOPHIA HARRIS LL.B.
Education: University of Liverpool, England; Cayman Islands Law School (LL.B., 1991). Recipient: Cayman Island Bar Association Award; Council of the Cayman Islands Chamber of Commerce Award, Scholarly Achievement.
Member: Caymanian Bar Association (Past Council Member); Cayman Island Law Society (Council Member). Current Assistant Governor to Rotary Clubs of the Cayman Islands; Past President - Cayman Islands Chamber of Commerce; Past Chairwoman of CI Dept of Immigration Business Staffing Plan Board.
Practice Areas: Banks and Banking; Business Law; Company Law; Corporate Law; Mutual Funds; Commercial Law; Contracts; Capital Markets; Collective Investment; Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures; Partnership; Securities and Trusts.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com