Martínez, Frederick B.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
+1 787 274 2964 / 1 787 753 8914
+1 787 753 8402
Frederick B. Martínez, born in San Juan, Puerto Rico, December 5, 1986. Admitted to Bar; 2003, New York; 2004, Puerto Rico.
Education: Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts (B.S., 1998); University of Pennsylvania Law School (J.D. 2001).
Member: New York State Bar Association; American Bar Association, Colegio de Abogados de Puerto Rico.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Energy (J)
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime (J)
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Tax / TAG Tax (J)
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com