Hemley, Robert B.
Burlington, Vermont, USA
Bob Hemley was admitted to the bar in 1971 in New York. After working for a Wall Street firm and serving as an Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York in Manhattan, he joined the firm in 1976.
Click here to see Bob's complete bio.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com