McGee, James M.
Jim's practice focuses on commercial litigation including a concentration on representation of state court and federal equity receivers, director and officer litigation, financial services representation, lender liability defense, and creditors' rights. He has over 15 years of experience in representing financial institutions consisting of commercial mortgage lenders and servicers, national banks and insurance companies. Prior to joining Munsch Hardt, Jim worked at two globally based large law firms in their Dallas and Houston, Texas offices. Prior to beginning his legal career Jim worked in the commercial loan division of several large Texas banks.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Dallas Bar Association, Bankruptcy and Commercial Law, Business Litigation, Tort and Insurance Practices and Trial Skills Sections
- Frisco Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Federal Equity Receivers
- State Bar of Texas, Litigation Section
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Northern, Southern and Western Districts of Texas
- South Texas College of Law, Juris Doctor (Graduated summa cum laude)
- The University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance (Graduated with Honors)