Kitty works with multiple institutional commercial property owners for whom she drafts and negotiates leases. She has represented landlords in numerous lease transactions involving over 100,000 rentable square feet of space and has negotiated ground leases on both the landlord and tenant side.
Kitty also represents a broad spectrum of tenants in connection with their leasing requirements, including multiple commercial tenants whom she represents on a nationwide basis. In addition to Kitty's leasing practice, she frequently represents purchasers and sellers in sale transactions.
Kitty is the Co-chair of the firm's Law School Hiring Program and the Chair of the firm's Women's Initiative, a program instituted to promote the retention and success of Munsch Hardt's women attorneys.
Memberships & Affiliations
- CoreNet Global, Southwest
- Dallas Bar Association, Real Property Law Section
- Dallas Summer Musicals, Board of Directors
- NAIOP, North Texas Chapter
- State Bar of Texas, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section
Awards & Honors
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Women Lawyers in Dallas, D Magazine, 2010
- Luminary Award, CoreNet Global, 2011 (Top Rated Speaker)
- Top Rated Faculty, CoreNet Global, 2008, 2011
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, Juris Doctor (Southwestern Law Journal, Notes and Comments Editor; Order of Barristers, Lord Chief Baron)
- The University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Arts (Graduated with Honors)