Johnston, Ann E.
San Francisco, California, USA
Ann Johnston has more than twenty-five years of experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in a broad range of complex civil litigation matters, with a focus on cases involving cable television, telecommunications, real property and general business disputes. She also substantial experience representing clients on matters pertaining to environmental matters, consumer class actions, commercial aircraft leasing and insurance coverage.
Ann has an active counseling practice, particularly with respect to the cable television industry, in which she uses her substantial experience to negotiate a wide variety of agreements and provide counsel on federal, state, and local regulatory issues.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Tax / TAG Tax
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com