Hodil, Robert B.
San Francisco, California, USA
Rob Hodil's practice focuses on land use entitlements and real estate development. He represents commercial and residential developers, hospitals, and nonprofit entities in the process of acquiring and obtaining approvals to develop real property.
Rob has experience with the California Environmental Quality Act, state and local planning and zoning laws and regulations, the California Subdivision Map Act, the California ballot initiative process, and other local, state, and federal laws affecting the development of real property.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Tax / TAG Tax
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com