Áine's practice focuses on advising clients on both contentious and non contentious aspects of intellectual property
including protection of trade marks, goodwill, patents, copyright, designs and domain names. She has extensive experience in trade mark and design portfolio management in terms of registration and enforcement throughout the world.
Áine also advises in the area of Gaming and Gambling
and has significant experience in advising operators in the gaming and gambling area with both an online and offline presence.
- Áine hosted the Irish Round Table Discussion at the 7th Annual European
i-Gaming Congress & Expo in Barcelona in September 2008.
- Áine is the co-author of the Irish chapter in the book "Enforcement of
Intellectual Property Rights Through Border Measures: Law and Practice
in the EU", published by Oxford University Press in 2005.
- Member of the International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Tutor on the Law Society of Ireland's Professional Practice Courses
- European Trade Mark and Design Attorney
- Irish Trade Mark Agent
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland, 2004
- L.L.M., University of Edinburgh, 2000
- L.L.B., University College Galway, 1999
- B. Corp. Law, University College Galway, 1998
Intellectual Property - Contentious and Non-Contentious Gaming and Gambling Trade Marks and Designs - Filing, Prosecution and Oppositions Anti-Counterfeiting and Piracy Advertising Electronic Commerce Sports Law and Sponsorship Franchising, Distribution and Licence Agreements