+353 1 661 0866
+353 1 661 0883
Ciarán's areas of expertise include contract, IT, property, insurance, telecommunication and intellectual property.
He acts for a diverse range of clients including multi-nationals, financial institutions, government organisations, insurers and re-insurers.
He has acted in a number of matters before the Commercial Court and in several mediations and arbitrations.
He is a member of the Commercial Litigation Association of Ireland and the Irish Commercial Mediation Association.
Admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland
BCL (Law with French Law)
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Energy (J)
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Firm & Practice Management
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime (J)
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Tax / TAG Tax (J)
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com