+353 1 661 0866
+353 1 661 0883
Niamh advises on all aspects of commercial litigation and dispute resolution.
Niamh is an Associate Solicitor in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department and has been with the firm since she began her traineeship in 2005.
Niamh has particular experience in banking and finance related litigation (both for and against financial institutions), bankruptcy proceedings, construction disputes and procurement litigation.
Niamh is also experienced in a wide range of commercial litigation matters including contractual disputes, professional negligence claims and debt recovery.
Niamh represents Irish and international clients in a wide range of business disputes before the Irish courts and has extensive experience before the Commercial Court.
Admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland
Postgraduate Diploma in Law
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com