Harvey, Michael A.
Michael's practice focus is on commercial litigation with an emphasis on labor and employment. He has experience in federal and state trial practices and arbitration in areas concerning Title VII, family and medical leave, sexual harassment, pregnancy discrimination, non-competition and confidentiality agreements, and breach of contract.
Additionally, Michael's practice includes experience in condemnation and administrative law. He has managed all aspects of condemnation proceedings from their initial petitions to trial, drafting transactional agreements and contracts, researching and writing legal memorandums regarding other areas of law including oil and gas, securities, tort and construction law.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Down Syndrome Association of Houston, Board of Directors and Legal Counsel
- Honorable Garland R. Walker American Inn of Court, Barrister
- Houston Bar Association, Labor and Employment and Litigation Sections
- State Bar of Texas, Labor and Employment Law Section
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Northern, Southern and Western Districts of Texas
- The University of Oklahoma College of Law, Juris Doctor (Graduated with Distinction)
- Baylor University, Bachelor of Arts