Mooney, Bryen E.
Born in Plaster Rock, New Brunswick, Bryen received her Bachelor of Science degree, honouring in Psychology (2003) and Masters of Arts degree in Experimental Psychology (2006) from the University of New Brunswick. She received her LLB from Dalhousie Law School in 2008 and was called to the bar on June 12, 2009.
Bryen is an Associate and practices in the area of Family Law. Bryen is a member of the Nova Scotia Barristers Society and Canadian Bar Association.
- 2008: LL. B., Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 2006: Masters, Experimental Psychology, University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, New Brunswick
- 2003: Bachelor of Science (Honours), Psychology, University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, New Brunswick
- 2009 – Present: Associate, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- 2008 – 2009: Articled Clerk, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- 2007 Summer: Float Assistant, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member – Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Member – Canadian Bar Association
- Member – Family Law Section of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member – Young Patrons Circle of the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia
- Provincial Board Member – Nova Scotia Division of the Duke of Edinburgh's Award Programme