Hiltz LeBlanc, Rebecca L.
Halifax Regional Municipality, Nova Scotia, Canada
+1 902 460 3455
+1 902 463 7500
Rebecca is a Partner and member of the Business Litigation and Estate Litigation teams.
Rebecca is very professional and personable when she deals with clients and other lawyers. She not only focuses on the business’ problem, but the people to whom that problem matters most. Rebecca’s clients have come to expect a high degree of focus and detail; achieving successful results for her clients is first and foremost.
Active in the community, Rebecca is President of Halifax’s Neptune Theatre and a member-at-large of the Executive. In addition, she is a part-time lecturer at Dalhousie Schulich School of law.
Rebecca enjoys music and is a member of the 36th Canadian Brigade Group (Nova Scotia) Band, performing as a musician, vocalist, and MC for charity concerts and other events.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPSAND ACTIVITIES
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com