Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
+204 957 8325
+204 954 0325
Mark is a partner of Fillmore Riley LLP with an extensive advocacy practice covering commercial law, employment and labour law, municipal law and municipal tax assessment litigation, and administrative law.
He has appeared before all levels of court in Manitoba, the Supreme Court of Canada, the Federal Court of Canada, Manitoba and Canadian Human Rights Commission proceedings, Manitoba Labour Board, Manitoba Municipal Board, Boards of Revision, labour arbitrations, commercial arbitrations, and has appeared before the courts of Manitoba in respect of Inquest proceedings.
His practice includes mediation and arbitration proceedings, and he has engaged in conciliation and collective bargaining.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Tax / TAG Tax
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com