Mallory, William A.
Overland Park, Kansas, USA
Bill has a broad background in general civil practice, with an emphasis on personal injury, insurance defense, business litigation and domestic relations. In 1989, he moved to Kansas City where he focused exclusively on litigation. During his career, he has successfully argued cases before all Missouri appellate courts and the Missouri Supreme Court. He has tried a variety of cases before judges and juries in state courts in Missouri and Kansas and in the United States District Court in Missouri. Bill also provides legal counsel and litigation support to a number of the firm’s business and corporate clients. Bill is very active in his church and the local community.
Bill has completed training through the University of Missouri Law School, Center for the Study of Dispute Resolution, and is listed as an approved mediator by the Missouri Bar and the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com