Mallory, William A.
Bill has a broad background in general civil practice, with an emphasis on personal injury, insurance defense, business litigation and domestic relations. In 1989, he moved to Kansas City where he focused exclusively on litigation. During his career, he has successfully argued cases before all Missouri appellate courts and the Missouri Supreme Court. He has tried a variety of cases before judges and juries in state courts in Missouri and Kansas and in the United States District Court in Missouri. Bill also provides legal counsel and litigation support to a number of the firm’s business and corporate clients. Bill is very active in his church and the local community.
Bill has completed training through the University of Missouri Law School, Center for the Study of Dispute Resolution, and is listed as an approved mediator by the Missouri Bar and the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri.
- University of Missouri School of Law, Kansas City, J.D., with distinction, 1976
- University of Missouri, Columbia, B.S., 1974
- Kansas, 1997
- Missouri, 1977
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rating
- Missouri, Kansas, Johnson County and Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association's, Member
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers, Member