++44 (0)161 838 7994
++44 (0)161 832 6650
David is a Partner in the Banking and Real Estate Finance Department
Areas of Expertise
David acts for mainstream, challenger, short term and private lenders in a variety of situations:
– mainstream property based secured lending over development sites (including part built schemes), residential and commercial investment property, ground rent portfolios, owner occupied sites, hotels and care homes.
– taking property and other security in connection with mainstream lending to trading businesses.
– short term lending secured over property, including preparation of bespoke loan and security documents including sub-security.
– default scenarios extending to security reviews, strategic advice, power of sale disposals and preparation of receiver and administrator appointments.
David also acts for LPA/fixed charge receivers and administrators in connection with property recoveries, providing technical and strategic advice on security, contractual and property matters. He is an associate member of NARA.
Recent recoveries clients include GVA, Eddisons, Begbies Traynor, Savills, Vail Williams, Knight Frank, Colliers, CBRE, BNP Paribas, Duff & Phelps, Leonard Curtis, Lambert Smith Hampton, RSM, Winterhill Largo, Scanlans, SFP Property, Chart Property and David Currie & Co.
In addition, David acts for borrowers in a range of situations including lender negotiations, and for commercial property owners in connection with acquisitions, disposals and management work.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com