Hardy, David J.
Mr. Hardy is a member of Kirton McConkie's Business Litigation, Healthcare and Risk Management, Employment, Immigration and Social Services Sections. Mr. Hardy has considerable expertise in dealing with adoption-related disputes throughout the United States. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Adoption Attorneys and is currently the President of the Utah Adoption Council, a group organized to provide education related to adoption issues and to encourage good adoption legislation. Working with the Utah Adoption Council, he has participated in revision of the Utah Adoption Act. Mr. Hardy regularly participates in seminars as a presenter on issues related to adoption and health care.
- Litigation experience in both state and federal courts, with experience in cases involving real estate transactions, construction, business disputes, medical malpractice, and disputed adoptions
- Brigham Young University, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude, 1988
- University of Utah, J.D., 1991
- Order of the Coif Note Editor
- Utah Law Review
- Utah State Bar: Litigation Section, admitted 1991
- United States District Court for the District of Utah, 1991
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Employment and Labor Law
- Litigation, Trials & Appeals