Johanson, Allison P.
Ms. Johanson is a member of Kirton McConkie's Real Property and Land Use Planning Practice Section. Prior to joining the firm, she served legal internships for Pan American Health Organization and the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Special Education & Rehabilitative Services.
- Pan American Health Organization, Legal Intern, 2004-2005
- Kirton McConkie, Summer Associate, 2003-2004
- U.S. Department of Education, Office of Special Education & Rehabilitative Services, Legal and Policy Intern, 2003
- Brigham Young University, B.S., Business Management, summa cum laude, 2002
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., with honors, 2005
- Articles Editor, The George Washington University International Law Review
- Utah State Bar, admitted 2005
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society