McConkie, III Oscar W.
Mr. McConkie is a member of Kirton McConkie's Immigration Practice Section. His practice concentrates on immigration and naturalization law, wherein he represents foreign nationals before the Department of Labor, Immigration and Naturalization Service, Board of Immigration Appeals, and in federal court. Mr. McConkie joined Kirton McConkie in 1980.
- Assists clients in obtaining immigrant and non-immigrant visas
- Advises businesses on intra-company transfers and strategies for obtaining residency for key officers and employees
- Arizona State University, B.A., Spanish, 1975
- Arizona State University, M.A., Spanish, 1976
- University of Utah, J.D., 1979
- Editor, Journal of Contemporary Law
- Justice George Sutherland Memorial Scholarship Award
- Utah State Bar, admitted 1980
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Utah, 1980
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Employment and Labor Law