Cook, Little, Rosenblatt & Manson p.l.l.c.
1000 Elm St.+1-603.621.7100
Manchester, New Hampshire,
For assistance, please contact this firm's main contacts.
Cook, Little, Rosenblatt & Manson is one of New Hampshire’s most respected law firms, providing first-class, sophisticated legal services in transactional and business litigation matters to businesses and individuals. Whether our clients are publicly or privately held, a new business start-up, or a family owned business, our team of experienced attorneys guides them in making the best possible legal decisions. The firm's expertise in the business and litigation arenas makes us able to efficiently and effectively handle a variety of matters for local, regional, national or international clients with interests in the state.
Cook, Little, Rosenblatt & Manson was established approximately eleven years ago as a commercial law boutique by partners James Cook, Curtis Little, Arnold Rosenblatt and Thomas Manson. Before founding Cook, Little, Rosenblatt & Manson, they were all partners in one of the largest firms in New Hampshire. Leveraging their big-firm backgrounds with an entrepreneurial spirit of their own, they succeeded in building an accomplished team of professionals with impressive track records.
Each of the four founding partners is recommended in Chambers, USA and is recognized for his legal expertise in Best Lawyers of America. Many of our attorneys are acknowledged with “AV” ratings in Martindale Hubbell’s Peer Review, and all are active participants in the business community.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Global Mobility & Immigration Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com