Wanger, Benjamin D.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Ben Wanger is an associate in the Litigation Services Department. Mr. Wanger concentrates his practice in high-stakes complex commercial and employment litigation matters, serving both corporate and individual clients in business disputes in a variety of industries, including financial services, banking, real estate, construction, waste management, insurance, and healthcare. Mr. Wanger also represents clients in white-collar criminal matters and internal investigations.
Mr. Wanger regularly represents businesses, government bodies, and individuals in federal and state courts and before administrative agencies, arbitration panels, and mediation panels. He takes cases to trial and negotiates complex settlements.
Mr. Wanger has experience representing clients in a variety of disputes involving issues such as:
Mr. Wanger also has particular experience representing clients in class and collective action matters, as well as counseling and representing clients through the appellate process.
Please click here to read more about Benjamin D. Wanger.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com