+45 7025 5770
+45 7025 5771
Internationally oriented business lawyer with commercial and strategic approach to problem solving and more than 30 years of experience with Danish and foreign clients.
Over the years, Karen Larsen has advised clients from various industries - large, medium and small businesses as well as start-ups and organizations. She has specific industry experience with consulting engineers, contractors and artisan companies, manufacturing, production, design, media, telecommunications, advertising and export.
She has worked as a senior consultant in a company that advised and collaborated with project exporters and has served as general counsel with the Danish engineering company I. Krüger A/S.
Karen has been around most aspects of business law and has specific expertise within these areas
I.e. based on many years of active participation in the International Bar Association, Karen has built a large international network.
Karen Larsen is also a certified mediator and non-executive board member.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com