O’Dorisio, Jr., John W.
Denver, Colorado, USA
BSBA, Real Estate and Construction Management, University of Denver; Cum laude; J.D., University of Denver
John W. O’ Dorsio, Jr. is a managing and founding shareholder of the firm and he chairs the firm’s real estate practice department. He is the firm’s most experienced attorney in corporate and real estate law.
John provides counsel in complex and significant commercial real estate transactions to developers and lending institutions. He works with commercial real estate credit facilities on workout deals, including renegotiating loan terms for commercial real estate clients, modification of loan agreements, and deeds in lieu of foreclosure. He also has extensive experience in drafting and negotiating commercial leases.
Recently, John led an interactive lecture on commercial office leasing with MS degree candidates at the University of Denver’s Franklin L. Burns School of Real Estate and Construction Management.
John is a member of the real estate and title sections of the Colorado Bar Association.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Global Mobility & Immigration Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com