Stein (a P.C.), Robert
San Francisco, California, USA
Robert (Bob) Stein specializes in the areas of business organization, commercial transactions, real estate leasing and finance and loan workouts and related tax issues.
Bob has extensive experience in representing financial institutions, real estate developers, real estate investors, and office, shopping center, hotel and business park owners in major transactions; resolving troubled loans for both lenders and borrowers; and organizing, reorganizing, merging and dissolving business entities and resolving ownership disputes. In mergers and acquisitions, Mr. Stein has represented a wide range of entrepreneurs in specializing in a broad range of businesses, including food services, food products, software and technology, hospitality, construction and consulting services.
Bob served as Chair of the Head Royce School Board of Trustees from 2006-2009. In 1974, he served as a judicial extern for Hon. William T. Schweigert in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
Bob received a B.A. in Political Science, magna cum laude, from Yale University (1970) and his J.D. from the University of California, Berkeley School of Law (Boalt Hall) (1974).
Bob’s family reports he has lectured frequently at home on a broad range of non-legal matters.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com