Morrier, John T.
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
John Morrier works with troubled companies and their owners in business restructuring matters, both court-supervised and out of court, and advises clients in buying and selling assets in distress situations.
Both a litigator and a deal lawyer, John has extensive experience in all aspects of bankruptcy and commercial law, including litigation in federal and state courts and structuring and documenting complex transactions. He represents debtors, secured and unsecured creditors, executives, insurers, landlords, estate professionals and other parties in bankruptcy proceedings and out of court restructurings, workouts and other insolvency matters. He regularly advises directors and officers in their duties in solvency-challenged situations.
John has worked with clients to develop and execute business strategy in a broad array of industries, including companies in the real estate, technology, manufacturing, retail, finance, healthcare, biotechnology, non-profit and professional services fields.
John is the Managing Partner of the Firm and Chair of the Management Committee.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Global Mobility & Immigration Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com