+44 (0)20 7079 8162
+44 (0)20 7629 2621
Much of his work is for international clients and involves working with lawyers in other jurisdictions to resolve commercial disputes both in this country and abroad. Simon heads up our relationship with TAGLaw.
He was instrumental in setting up the TAGLaw team at Boodle Hatfield, which meets once a month to discuss TAG related matters, TAG Exchange (an opportunity for trainees and assistants to spend time in other member firms), and the TAG Next Generation events, which provide an opportunity for more junior solicitors to get to know one another.
Simon trained and qualified with Boodle Hatfield. He became a partner in 1997 and head of the litigation department in 2004.
"'He is a client-facing, no-nonsense, sensible pratitioner who provides sound advice'."
"He is very good. In terms of litigation in art disputes, his is one of the names that pops up all the time. He really stands out."
"A master strategist"
"He is very hands-on, very attentive to client needs and takes a realistic and pragmatic view of litigation"
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com