Garvin, Betsy M.
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Practice Areas: Business Transactions, Financial Services
Betsy serves is a partner with Spencer Fane Britt & Browne LLP in the financial services group. She concentrates her practice in the areas of banking and finance, commercial transactions, corporate law, and bankruptcy.
She currently serves on the Board of Directors of Heartland Therapeutic Riding Inc. Betsy also has served as an instructor for the American Institute of Banking Midwest, teaching classes in law and banking.
Betsy received her bachelor's degree, with highest distinction, from the University of Kansas and her law degree, magna cum laude, from Washburn University. She is a member of the American Bar Association, the Kansas Bar Association and The Missouri Bar.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com