Neuner, Francis X.
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
+1 816 474 8100
+1 816 474 3216
Frank Neuner is a member of the firm’s St. Louis Litigation Practice Group. His areas of practice include business litigation and employment law.
Frank graduated magna cum laude from the University of Michigan Law School in 1996, and is a member of the Order of the Coif. He spent the third year of his legal education at the University of Chicago Law School. Frank received his undergraduate degree in 1992 from the University of Notre Dame, graduating magna cum laude with a B.B.A in finance.
Frank has served as an instructor for law students in the subject of legal writing and advocacy. Frank has also tutored students in constitutional law.
Frank is admitted to practice in Missouri and Illinois and before the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri and the Southern District of Illinois. He is a member of the American Bar Association, including its Section of Litigation and Section of Labor and Employment Law. Frank is also a member of the Illinois State Bar Association and the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis.
Among Frank’s community activities, he is currently a member of the Executive Committee for the Hugh O’Brien Youth Leadership Seminar.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com