Eliades, Marios G.
Marios G. Eliades joined the firm as 1990 and went on to become a Partner in 1997.
According to Chambers and Partners, Marios “is well recognised for his experience in international litigation and draws praise from clients for being a "strong, invaluable business partner."
Marios focuses on advising and representing clients in matters of banking and finance, M&A, corporate and commercial, trusts, competition and employment law. The scope of his work includes representing clients in negotiations and in litigation at both first instance and the appellate level, as well as in arbitration proceedings, both as counsel and arbitrator. Marios has appeared in several cases before the Cyprus Commission for the Protection of Competition.
He has contributed articles for a variety of legal periodicals on banking law, M&A and competition law.
Marios graduated in Law from the University of Kent in 1986 and in 1987 he acquired an LLM from King’s College (University of London). He was admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 1990.
Main areas of practice
Banking and Finance, Commercial Law, Corporate Law, International Transactions and Private Investments, Joint Ventures, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trusts, Competition Law, Employment Law, Admiralty, Private International Law, Arbitrations, Arbitrator, Contract Law, Civil Litigation.
Greek, English and reading knowledge of French.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com