Watts, Michael (Mike) N.
Oxford, Mississippi, USA
+1 662 234 8775
+1 662 238 7552
Mike's primary areas of practice are complex civil litigation, insurance defense, mass tort defense, medical malpractice and estate planning. Mike is a 1984 honor graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law.
Prior to attending law school, Mike served his community for six years as a police officer and criminal investigator in Cleveland, Mississippi. Mike also served as Criminal Investigator for the District Attorney's office of the Eleventh Circuit District for the State of Mississippi from 1980 to 1981.
He is admitted to practice in all Mississippi State Courts, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi, the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Mike is peer review rated A/V, by Martindale-Hubbell. While attending the University of Mississippi School of Law, Mike was selected as Student Representative to the National Order of Barristers and was a Division Chairman as well as a Division Vice Chairman of the Moot Court Board. He is also a member of Delta Theta Phi legal fraternity.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com