++44 (0)161 832 3434
++44 (0)161 832 6650
Steve Eccleston, as the Managing Partner, is responsible for all aspects of the firm’s internal management, the development and implementation of strategy.
Areas of Expertise
Steve progressed to Managing Partner in May 2008, having previously been the head of the Banking and Real Estate teams.
As well as leading the firm’s development, Steve continues to be involved in the practice of law.
Steve has a continued involvement in the structuring of funding and property transactions with an increasing involvement in financial services and investment regulation and retains an advisory relationship with a broad range of commercial clients to whom he advises on business matters in general as well as pure legal service.
Steve’s focus is on the development of the practice.
As a blue, Steve’s career highlights that he acted for Manchester City in relation to the City of Manchester stadium development.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com