Gennis, Alan C.
San Francisco, California, USA
Alan Gennis's real estate practice emphasizes acquisitions and dispositions, as well as commercial leasing matters. With an M.B.A. and a working background in business, Alan has special insight into the complexities and challenges his clients face. Working with impeccable responsiveness, he assists his clients in getting their transactions completed quickly and effectively. Alan currently serves as one of the firm's co-managing partners.
Alan has over 20 years of experience in negotiating and drafting purchase and sale, lease, construction, and finance documents for Fortune 500 Companies, technology companies, and both large institutional and smaller real estate developers, such as Focil-MB and Mission Bay Development Group in connection with the 300-acre Mission Bay project in San Francisco. He also represents Equity Office in connection with its leasing and ownership of more than 5,000,000-square-feet of office and R&D properties in Northern California.
Alan acts as lead counsel to other national real estate companies as well, such as Lincoln Property Company and The Carlyle Group, in various development, leasing and purchase and sale transactions in Northern California.
Alan is also the firm’s lead transactional real estate partner in its representation of the San Francisco 49ers with respect to its leasing of Levi’s® stadium in Santa Clara, California.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Global Mobility & Immigration Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com