Steinhauer, Joshua R.
San Francisco, California, USA
Joshua Steinhauer's practice focuses on real estate, land use development, and environmental compliance under CEQA (the California Environmental Quality Act) for large and complex, commercial, institutional, residential and mixed use development projects.
Joshua has expertise in negotiating project entitlements, including development agreements and subdivision approvals and agreements. Joshua also has expertise in negotiating regulatory permits and approvals with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, the San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission, the San Francisco Regional Water Quality Control Board, and the State Lands Commission. He also has experience with permitting renewable energy projects.
As part of his general real estate practice, Joshua represents owners, and developers in general real estate transactions, including property assembly and acquisition, as well as easements, licenses, covenants and other agreements. He also represents owners and developers in the negotiation of construction and design contracts.
Prior to entering private practice, Joshua served as a civil motions and settlement conference attorney for the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com